Build relationships with key people who manage and lead nonprofit organizations with GuideStar Pro. The Internal Revenue Service is substantially delayed in processing and releasing nonprofit filings, so documents available here may not be the most recent an organization has filed. We may be paid a fee for marketing or advertising by organizations that can assist with treating addictions. This data is only available if this charity has at least one year of electronically-filed Form 990 data filed within the last six years. This chart displays the trend of revenue and expenses over the past several years for this organization, as reported on their IRS Form 990.
Rehab.com is not a substitute for medical or professional assistance. Rehab.com is not a healthcare services provider or treatment facility and does not provide medical advice of any kind. Rehab.com does not guarantee the quality of care provided, or the results to be achieved, by any rehab or therapy service or treatment facility you might find through us. A combined mental health and substance abuse rehab has the staff and resources available to handle individuals with both mental health and substance abuse issues. It can be challenging to determine where a specific symptom stems from , so mental health and substance abuse professionals are helpful in detangling symptoms and keeping treatment on track.
State Licenses are permits issued by government agencies that allow rehab organizations to conduct business legally within a certain geographical area. Typically, the kind of program a rehab facility offers, along with its physical location, determines which licenses are required to operate legally. In 2015 Sober Living America has expanded its services to 1,500 families with facilities in Tampa, Clearwater, Charlotte, and Greenville with plans to open in Nashville before the end of the year. Sober Living America is the only organization fighting the addiction epidemic affecting families in the U.S. with their Stand Up Friends Care seminars. According to the case, the plaintiffs and similarly situated employees’ primary job duties were non-managerial in nature. Drug Rehab, Outpatient, Residential, Sober-Living / Half-Way Treatments, and more, are the levels of care regarding drug treatment that Sober Living America offers.
Usually by now, the family is stressed and promises have been broken. The majority of the buildings that are owned by Sober Living America provide the patient access to a pool. Some of the facilities also provide additional amenities, but no specific information on a per-facility level is offered on the company’s official website. Any patient who would like to know more about the amenities at the facility that is near their location should pay them a visit to see the apartment building for themselves and talk to the admissions staff if they would like to learn more. Something that truly sets Sober Living America aside from the alternative options in the areas they serve is that the patient does not need access to funds in order to undergo treatment at any of the apartment buildings that the company owns. Once placed in a position, the company will charge the patient either $800 per month or $1,890 per month, depending on the specific unit that they are placed under. The Program Expense Ratio is determined by Program Expenses divided by Total Expense .
Calls to our general hotline may be answered by private treatment providers. This review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion, I have no affiliation with this treatment provider. They cover topics like admitting a problem, controlling the addiction, listening without judgment, making amends, and more. Adherents to Alcoholics Anonymous follow “The Big Book,” which contains sobriety guidelines and offers support from peers who have faced similar challenges. Many drug users seek help from Narcotics Anonymous or Pills Anonymous.
We provide Housing, Food, Recovery, Spiritual and Work Development. Our Mission is to “Bring out the Best” in people, by connecting them with the Twelve Step Communities, and leading them into a growing relationship with our spiritual communities. We will expand nationally through chapters and affiliates and corporate locations by offering our systems and training to non-profits, churches, business leaders, and others. It is our passion to help people regain their lives; to see families reunite. Sober Living America’s vision is to serve people seeking help with addiction, regardless of their financial situation. When a loved one asks for help, we believe they should get it today. To families seeking help – regardless of their financial condition.
Business Master File Data
Truly successful addiction recovery is based on the ability to not only live substance-free, but to thrive. Life skills teaches sober house the practical necessities of functioning in society, which sets clients up for success in life, and therefore sobriety.
- This policy protects the organization and by extension those it serves, when it is considering entering into a transaction that may benefit the private interest of an officer, director and/or key employee of the organization.
- Residents live together as a family to develop the tools and strengthen their character in order to live free from substance abuse.
- Visit the Vanderburgh House website to learn more about their sober homes.
- GuideStar worked with BoardSource, the national leader in nonprofit board leadership and governance, to create this section.
- Our Mission is to “Bring out the Best” in people, by connecting them with the Twelve Step Communities, and leading them into a growing relationship with our spiritual communities.
- Duplicated download links may be due to resubmissions or amendments to an organization’s original return.
Almost 12% of the Georgia population uses illicit drugs each year, and slightly over 3.5% also abuses alcohol at the same time. This does not include those who binge-drink at least once a month, which includes 20% of all Georgians. Groups typically involve meetings with other recovering addicts who can relate to one another’s experiences. They might meet in person or online and typically focus on the process of staying sober rather than overcoming a specific addiction.
Levels of Care Offered
It’s ideal for early phase addiction or lower intensity addictions. Peer group support, 12-step programs, and individual counseling may still be involved but at a lesser frequency than an intensive outpatient program. It is a good choice for someone who doesn’t need to go through a medically supervised detox and who has a supportive home environment. It requires motivation and dedication to commit to the program without constant monitoring.
Rehabnow.org is not a medical provider or treatment facility and does not provide medical advice. Rehabnow.org does not endorse any treatment facility or guarantee the quality of care provided, or the results to be achieved, by any treatment facility. Outpatient treatment is considered the lower intensity level of addiction treatment.
Sober Living America Therapies Provided
We have made a bold promise to the general public — 100% of their donations would go directly to the field for housing and resources for families suffering from substance abuse. We are located in Georgia and Florida providing housing, food, recovery, and work development – regardless of their financial condition.
- Alcohol & drug rehab in Charlotte, NC, usually offers substance abuse treatment in a highly structured environment that immerses patients in highly structured rehab programs that do not allow for much independence or interaction with others.
- In these groups managed by Sober Living America, addicts can build a sense of community and develop strong emotional connections with others who understand what they are going through.
- Similarly, we always do our utmost to maintain good relationships with the individuals, community partners, and agencies that refer our clients to us.
- It can be challenging to determine where a specific symptom stems from , so mental health and substance abuse professionals are helpful in detangling symptoms and keeping treatment on track.
- Ideal for those who’ve just been through inpatient or outpatient treatment, SLHs are supervised environments with rules that support sobriety, such as curfews, shared chores, and therapeutic meetings.